Party Terms & Conditions
Booking Your Event
• To secure your event booking, a Ceramic Corner Café Event Booking Confirmation form needs to be completed and signed.
• Booking for packages should be done at least 10 days in advance.
• Payment of 50% deposit of the total price.
• Balance payment for the party to be paid on the day before the start of the event at the latest. Any extra charges to be paid at the end of the event.
Confirming Your Event Booking
• Confirmation is required a minimum of 10 days prior to the party, as well as the food choices and number of guests attendings. You will be charged based on the numbers you confirm. Any extra guests attending the event will be charged separately. Please note that party bookings are for a maximum of 20 guests.
• For children aged 4-6 years old, an adult needs to be present for each child that attends. These parties can be booked for a maximum of 12 so we have room to accommodate the adults.
• Other than 2 adults accompanying the birthday celebrant, parents and nannies of guests will not be allowed into the party room. Only children below 6 years old will need to have an accompanying adult.
• A list of guests attending needs to be provided no later than 5 days prior to the event.
• Final food selections to be sent at least 5 days before the party. Late submitted food choices are a request and not a given.
• We allow parties to bring in x1 birthday cake only. All other catering must be through Ceramic Corner Cafe.
• If you need to reschedule your party this can be done free of charge when done with minimum 10 days’ notice. If rescheduling occurs less than 10 days, a 250aed fee will apply and the balance of the deposit can be credited for other services.
• In case of cancelation less than 7 days prior to the booking, a 500aed fee will apply and the balance of the deposit can be credited for other services. All third-party payments and orders made for the event will be charged accordingly.
• Any changes made on the day of the party will be charged in full.
• No entertainers of any sorts (including: clowns, any dress up characters, snake man, magicians etc) This is for the safety and comfort of other clients.
• No loud toys are allowed: including whistles or pinata’s.
• Parties are set at sessions of 2 hours depending on package chosen. We always have a second seating. If you need extra time please arrange this with managementfor an additional charge.
• The equipment used within our facility may contain traces of nuts, egg, dairy, gluten and other known allergens. Whilst we understand the serious implications of reaction to allergens and will endeavor not to cross contaminate your food, Ceramic Corner will not accept responsibility or liability for an adverse reaction to our food by any guest. Please advise any of your guests who have serious allergies.
• Please advise the Party Organizer if you have any concerns.